Speech Mastery Course Levels 1+2+3 | January 16 & 17 2021
January 16 @ 9:00 am – January 17 @ 4:30 pm
The Speech Mastery Course Levels 1 + 2 + 3
- Saturday, January 16 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm ET.
- Sunday, January 17 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm ET.
Whether you are a seasoned professional speaker or just starting your career, there is a course for you to take your speaking to the next level!
Whether your goal is to train a room of five people or entrance a room of 5,000, the Professional Speakers Federation’s Speech Mastery Course levels exist to prepare you to speak with confidence, create presentations with ease and build a successful business as a speaker.
Speech Mastery Level 1 – Vocal Development & Body Support is a self-study course that is an in-depth overview of key elements of public speaking and includes a special segment on the physical component of public speaking. In Level 1, you’ll learn:
- Getting Over the Fear of Speaking
- What Can I Speak About?
- Ways to Present Your Message
- Body Movement
- Getting Hired
- Impact When Speaking
Speech Mastery Level 2 – Foundations of Speaking takes place on the first day of the two-day intensive program. In the live Level 2 program, you’ll learn:
- Speaking as a Career
- Crafting Your Message – Stories, Facts & Data
- Crafting Your Message – Reach & Data Sorting
Speech Mastery Level 3 – Building & Delivering Your Presentation takes place on the second day of the two-day intensive program. In the live Level 3, you’ll learn:
- Before Creating Your Presentation
- Creating Your Presentation – Your Introduction
- Creating Your Presentation – Your Opening
- Creating Your Presentation – Your Main Content
- Creating Your Presentation – Your Closing