BIG LIFE SUMMIT – Calgary, AB
March 28 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm$103.95
Join the BIG LIFE SUMMIT in CALGARY, AB!
WHAT IS THE BIG LIFE SUMMIT?
The Big Life Summit is the place to come together to learn from and encourage each other to live a BIG LIFE and inspire others to do the same.
The 2020 Big Life Summit series features international entrepreneurs and speakers. These influential individuals share their transformational stories to empower you to completely change your life. It’s time to start living the Big Life!
Get ready for a jam-packed day with high-energy activities, impactful discussions and life-empowering strategies to live your BIG LIFE!
Here’s why you’ll want to join us:
You’ll Learn, Grow & Be Inspired!
- We’ve brought together some amazing speakers and experts on topics such as mindset, peak performance, overcoming adversity and more! All coming together for this event.
You’ll be pushed past your beliefs!
- Most of us are only operating at about half of our potential. Sometimes all we need is some guidance, inspiration and accountability to help us discover our full potential.
You’ll have the time of your life!
- Get ready to be part of something that will elevate your business and your life while being around other people who want to live the best life possible.
BIG LIFE SUMMIT is an immersive and invaluable experience taking place Saturday mornings in select cities.
The morning is made up of keynote presentations from some of the most powerful and engaging speakers in the world. There will be fun and exciting networking activities to help you get connected with others who are all about living a BIG LIFE!
The BIG LIFE SUMMIT is designed to help you get out of your own way, harness your inner strength and live your life to the absolute fullest!
Summit Presentation Topics
- Entrepreneurial Resilience, i.e. Navigating A Tough Economy
- Entrepreneurship With Your Significant Other
- Elevating Your Life and Business in 2020
- Mental Health for Entrepreneurs and Professionals
- Building Resilience Into Your Business